This recipe is perfect for people of all ages. The blend of oats batter is yummy in taste and takes no time for pre-cooking, as you don’t need to soak them. If you’re a working woman or too busy to try any elaborate recipes and looking for a healthy and quick solution?
Here it is.
You can add lots of variations to this dish and personalize it however you want. This recipe is one of the quickest cooks and almost no oil used to make it. In my experience my family is always up for it when I serve it as morning breakfast or a light dinner. All weight watchers will relish the balanced nutrition in this quick pack meal. A few steps and you’re good to go. So let’s dive right in…
Serving for 2
- ½ cup of oats
- ½ cup of udad dal
- Dash of salt
- 1 finely chopped chilly
- 100 gms of panner
- ½ cup finely chopped spinach
- ¼ cup corns
- ½ cup finely chopped cabbage
- 2 tbsp finely chopped coriander
- Dash of salt
- 2 tsp of oil
- 2 tsp of cumin powder
Steps to follow:
- Keep the udad dal for 15 min in hot water and drain it. Add oats to the dal and grind it to a thick batter. You can add ¼ cup of water to give it a dosa consistency.
- Add Salt and chillies in the batter. Heat a pan before you pour a scoop of the batter onto the non-stick pan and continue to make a dosa.
- Take a Non-stick pan and add oil. Once the oil is hot, add finely chopped spinach and sauté for a minute.
- Add in cabbage, small pieces of panner,boiled corns with salt and cumin powder. Mix it all and cook it until cabbage is soft and panner is all well blended in the mixture. This cooking process should take 3 minutes.
- Spread some mint chutney over the dosa and put the spinach and panner salad in half part of the dosa. Cover the stuffed area with the other half dosa and heat it for 30 sec. Garnish it with some chopped coriander, if you like.
- Plate it with some coriander-mint chutney.