This recipe is an instant mix of all the ingredients at home – just right – for welcoming my beloved guests. Sometimes, we all wonder what to make that’ll be instant and no stress to entertain our relatives and friends. I had the same thoughts running in my mind. My first idea was to make a beautiful biscuit cake but I have failed many times in making it properly, so back to the seen drawing board, it was!
This small instant treat turned out well, the texture is just…fudgy and no one can recognise the ingredients easily. And most important – it is amazing to satisfy a quick indulgence. Store them up to a week in refrigerator. I am sure your guests are going to be super fans of your creation!
- 2 packs of biscuits ( Oreo and Bourbon)
- ½ cup milk mate
- 1 tbsp. milk
- 1 cup Nuttella
- Sugar/ choco chips to sprinkle
Method (YouTube video)
- Crush the biscuits, and mix milk mate, milk and Nuttela
- Mix all well
- Grease the box and press it all in, check there is no air.
- Sprinkle sugar and Choco chips
- Freeze it 4-5 hours
Do let us know your view and how you find this recipe ❤