I am quite passionate about cooking and it’s been a while on this journey of creating delicious delicacies with some twist. We all endeavour in the kitchen to make our ordinary veggies taste different and delicious. It’s a TASK! I know it, trust me, you can lean on me.. hehee.. Okay! over thinking won’t make them flavourful! I have a way to make them enticing and tempting to devour all. Join The Group! Let’s enforce all the power to enjoy these delicious veggies stuffed skin potatoes. Eat them one by one and have that galore nutrients from all the variety of veggies that’s been used.
I would never opt to eat veggies AT ALL, BUT…. Call them a party appetiser or an evening snack; it does all the needed justice for my hunger and health! Any spare veggies in kitchen can be used to make this simple yet amazing to taste stuffed skin potatoes. I have used both sweet potatoes and our ordinary potatoes AND….. It’s just change the outlook. The crisp skin of the potatoes and crunch of those veggies makes and awesome pair. No effort is needed, just use what you have kitchen and these magical snacks will be ready in no time!
The stir fired veggies like onion, bell peppers, cauliflower florets, broccoli and mushroom with a hint of roasted garlic, salt and pepper. You can even top it with egg omelette or scrambled egg for stuffing. Left over veggie can also make you work easier. Last layer is cheese which is all good to entice your little ones. By the way who can refuse potatoes? Be it kids or older member of the house everyone loves it! Let’s get started..
- 4 potatoes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoon oregano
- 2 teaspoons salt, divided
- 1 teaspoon black pepper, divided
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 large zucchini, chopped small
- 1 cup bell peppers, chopped small
- 1 cup cheese, shredded
- In a pan add olive oil, sauté broccoli until cooked, add zucchini and bell peppers
- Sprinkle salt, pepper and oregano
- Par boil the potatoes in salted water and cut them into half
- Scoop out the potato from centre for stuffing.
- Fill in the veggies and cover it with cheese
- Cook it covered pan for 15 min. approx. on a slow flame
- Once cheese melts add mayo sauce and serve!