I have been a huge lover of French loafs with cheese! There is an immense amount of love in my heart for melty gooey hot cheese and spinach combo with some sweet corn. Do you like it? I am sure you do! In India, we have coffee café day where we get spinach cheese bread. I enjoy eating it at every visit. But since there’s a bakery shop nearby that bakes fresh loaves with a wide variety of options like brown bread, butter loaf, garlic butter bread and so on. Trust me these baked breads are as soft as cotton. I simply adore these freshly baked breads as I can’t bake them myself! L I find it too much work but at the same time is a challenge!
Roasted garlic with spinach and corn oozes mind-blowing flavour and at the same time offers crunch and sweetness from the corn and savouriness from the spinach. When cheese is added, it’s a dish that no one would EVER say no to! Without bread our day doesn’t end! It’s a staple food these days, easy to carry ON THE GO and quick to make. Even kids are fond of bread and cheese.
- 2 cups spinach
- 1/2 cup processed cheese
- 2 tsp.cheese spread
- ½ cup mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup boiled sweet corn
- French loaf bread
- 2 tsp. butter
- Pepper, salt, oregano and chili flakes
Method: check the video
- In a pan add butter, spinach and cook it 5-6 min.
- Add a dash of salt, pepper and processed cheese and cheese spread
- Mix well, let all the cheese melt
- Add the corns, oregano and chilli flakes
- Make a well in the loaf by taking out middle portion of bread
- stuff in all the spinach-cheese mixture in the bread
- Top it with mozzarella Cheese and bake until cheese melts
- Serve hot!